STEWOLS INDIA (P) LTD is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and the largest manufacturer of Steel Wool in India. Supplying various grades for heavy duty industrial use per customers requirement.
Steel Wool rolls in 5 kgs and 10 kgs in grades ‘00, 0, 1, 2, 4 and 6’ with grade ‘00’ being the finest.
Steel Wool Small Pads for domestic and self use are packed in poly packs of 50, 100 & 200 gms.
Various sizes and grades to suit your needs:
Steel Wool Pads– 50, 100 & 200 gms
Small pad steel wool poly-pack provides the right amount of product for a do-it-yourself project and professional task. Available in 5 grades, from Extra Coarse (Gr.6) for heavy-duty stripping to Super Fine (Gr.00) for polishing, including wax polishing. There is a grade for every need.
Steel wool uses
A "4" inch wide continuous band of steel wool, makes economical pads for a large variety of industrial, professional, maintenance and defence applications. Also, ideal for making your own hand or floor pads for stripping or polishing floors, cleaning utensils and stubborn deposits. Manufactured in 8 grades: from Extra Coarse (Gr.6) for heavy-duty stripping to Super Fine (Gr.00) for polishing, including wax polishing.
- For cleaning utensils, bathrooms, tiles, garden equipments in household and Hotel Industry
- For filling up joints or holes in buildings.
- Cleaning of floors, equipments and also for faster removal of rust and stains. Widely used for polishing ceramic insulators
- Cleaning of milk tankers, canters, cans and greasy floors
- Used for heavy duty cleaning and maintenance of defence equipments in the Armed Forces